Since 2015, the National Center Office of Interprofessional Continuing Professional Development has provided interprofessional continuing education credit for more than 350 educational activities. Our joint provider partners include professional associations, hospitals, clinical programs, academic health centers, non-profit organizations, and health professions programs.
In order to be considered for joint providership, your organization must meet each of the following requirements:
- The target audience should be primarily health care professionals
- Your organization does not meet the definition of an ACCME defined ineligible company
- The activity or activities which are seeking joint providership must not have already occurred.
Our experienced team of professionals would be happy to provide more information or answer any questions. Contact us at email@example.com to reach a member of our team.
What We Can Do
The National Center OICPD accredits a broad range of educational activities including,
- In-Person, Hybrid, Online Conferences and Symposia
- Hands-On Workshops and Simulations
- Faculty Development and Leadership Activities
- Regularly Scheduled Series (Grand Rounds, Case Conferences, etc.)
- Online Modules
- Enduring resources
In addition to accreditation of your educational activities, our team can assist with additional services for an additional fee. Every quote is personalized based upon the needs of the client. Please contact us to discuss your interests and how the National Center OICPD can help. Additional services include, but are not limited to:
- More than a Meeting™ learning platform
- Conference registration
- Educational design